Saturday 14 November 2009

Welcome

Hi there

I'm an English mum who has been living in the Netherlands for 2 years.  I will be publishing here regular posts on my experiences of living in the Netherlands with 2 young children.  There is all sort of information you find useful as a mum when you move to the Netherlands which would have made my life much easier if I'd had access to it when I arrived. I'm planning to lay it all out here to help other new arrivals in NL.

I will also be recording events and experiences which hopefully give a feel for life with kids in the Netherlands.  Since much of my time is spent with my son and daughter, both of whom are under 5, the experiences I have are those of parents with young children - its not a student or career professional's perception! However it is lots of fun and gives a unique insight to living in a different country (issues like how to cope with the lack of CBeebies and where to find a toddler friendly play area!)

More on all of that later.  Hope you enjoy my postings and that there's something in them that helps other expat mums!

English mum abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment